© Manohar Media™ intern partnership Manohar Photography™. Powered by Blogger.

Photoshop Job for my Best Friend : Abdul Ravoof

Although I'm not a pro at photoshop, I guess I'm the only one to be considerd a "pro" in my friends circle, because, anyone hardly know what photoshop can do. Well, here's my latest work for my friend. Hope you like it. Original pictures are provided below the actual photo for a reference.
And by the way, the original pictures are flipped over(so that he could use it for his Facebook Cover). You may feel a bit of un-comfort while watching the original and the photoshopped image.
Please feel free to leave a comment on what I could improve. And please bookmark my blog if you find it interesting!
-Manohar (@ManoharOfficial on Twitter)





(ORIGINAL IMAGES)







< >